Hidden fastening systems are popular in today’s decks. With the InvisiDeck® Hidden SCRAIL® System you achieve a picture-perfect deck without visible fasteners in no time!
Bulk screws are driven in manually from the top of the deck. INVISIDECK® SCRAIL® fasteners are installed with the air-driven InvisiDeck® tool in the groove on side of the deck board. In addition INVISIDECK® is up to 5 times faster than conventional systems and leaves a smooth surface.
Benefits & Features:
- Sophisticated decks without unsightly fasteners on the surface.
- Easily installed and can be removed quickly when needed for repairs.
- Pneumatic INVISIDECK® tool installs hidden fastening clips 3 to 5 times faster compared with traditional methods.
- Compatible to most grooved boards on the market.
- Special groove cutter available for preprocessing of non-grooved composite wood and hardwoods.
3 System Components
INVISIDECK® #F36 RHN33-38 DT
The air-driven special tool has a patented nose that allows you to insert I-CLP clips into the groove and secure with SCRAIL® fastener in one step.
INVISIDECK® I-CLP Clip
Heavy gauge stainless steel clip for blind fastening of grooved boards that are 1 inch or thicker. With the InvisiDeck® Groove Cutter you additionally can modify non-grooved decks for use with the I-CLP clips.
The collated SCRAIL® fasteners are specifically designed for use with the F36 RHN33-38 DT installation tool to provide the quickest and safest way to fasten the I-CLP Clip. InvisiDeck® SCRAIL® 113” x 1 ½ “, fine thread, Phillips head, FasCoat®, black 33°plastic strip. Compatible with pressure-treated wood.
3 Step Application
Connect the I-CLP clip with grooved edge
of deck board.
Fix the clip with SCRAIL® fasteners
on support joist.
Slide next deck board onto clip and repeat (Step 1 and step 2
are done at once with the air-driven InvisiDeck® installation tool).
The system is available for metal and wood substructure (for details please contact us).